IEP Process: Building Success for Your Child at School
25 Feb @ 6:15 PM - 7:45 PM
This workshop covers the basics of the Individualized Education Program (IEP) process. It also teaches parents their rights under IDEA (the law). But more than that, it teaches how to prepare and advocate for school-age children on the autism spectrum.
- To understand the IEP process and how to participate more effectively
- To become familiar with Special Education laws
- To learn how to prepare for an IEP meeting
- To understand how to write effective IEP goals
- To review accommodations and modifications for students
- To learn what to do when parents do not agree with the IEP Team
For more information, contact Julie Coulter at email@example.com.