JobTIPS Workshop/Training for Adults on the Autism Spectrum – Winter/Spring 2020 (Raleigh)
Mon, 9 Sep 2019 @ 9:30 AM - Fri, 13 Mar 2020 @ 11:00 AM
JobTIPS helps individuals with autism who are more abstract thinkers, such as individuals who might consider themselves high-functioning or who were diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome or PDD-NOS, obtain the necessary skills to gain meaningful employment, including the social skills that are critical to identifying, applying for, securing, and maintaining employment. JobTIPS emphasizes peer support as participants share experiences and advice, role play scenarios related to obtaining and keeping a job, and work on resumes.
The JobTIPS vocational program lasts 12 weeks and meets once a week. ASNC is admitting participants on a rolling basis, so individuals can apply at any time and will receive information about the next group’s start date. The 2020 winter/spring dates have been added below. After you register, the JobTIPS instructor will contact you to confirm your start date.
- February 3, 9:30am to 11:00am
- February 10, 9:30am to 11:00am
- February 24, 9:30am to 11:00am
- March 2, 9:30am to 11:00am
- March 9, 9:30am to 11:00am
- March 16, 9:30am to 11:00am
- March 23, 9:30am to 11:00am
- March 30, 9:30am to 11:00am
- April 6, 9:30am to 11:00am
- April 13, 9:30am to 11:00am
- April 20, 9:30am to 11:00am
- April 27, 9:30am to 11:00am
For more information, contact Kathryn Lane at 919-703-6675 or firstname.lastname@example.org.