Set of 10 pcs Autism Awareness ribbon Iron On Sew On Cloth Embroidered Patches Appliques Machine Embroidery Needlecraft Sewing projects
They can be used to enhance clothing, curtains, pillows, scrap-booking projects ect..
Note: Basically you can iron onto most fabrics. Stitching or fabric paint around the edges is recommended if the items are to be washed regularly.
1. Place patch on any where of cloth directly.
2. Cover a thin cloth on patch, and then iron on, Avoid using iron directly on patch to protect the patch under high temperature.
3. Keep pressing the iron around 40-60 seconds and temp. Approx. 120’C-150 ‘C (Depends on the thickness of cloth.)
4. Move out iron, wait for cool down completely.
5. If adherence is not perfectly, please repeat action 3) 4).
10 pcs AppliquesAutism Awareness ribbon Iron On, Sew On, Cloth, Embroidered, Patches, Appliqués, Machine Embroidery, Needlecraft, Sewing, Projects